pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I ♥ music!


Hello0o0o0o0

I'm here today to write about music!

Reggaeton, classic, hip hop, rap, pop, electronic, lambada, salsa, etc....I love music!
all kinds of music...well, except country...jajajaja.


Music takes you away, from the beach to the space in only minutes. It's relaxing and a therapy. Just sitting down, closing your eyes, and listening to the music you like is awesome. Music makes everybody's body move, you just have to go with the flow=)

It's widely known that music helps students concentrate in their studies, and it's also known that some hospitals play music to their pacients and that relaxes them. In my case, I listen to music all day...well whenever I can. When I fell stressed, music relaxes me, and when I feel sick music cures me... I really believe in the special power of music... Also because without music, a dance wouldn't be complete.

Some lyrics of songs have a strong power also, and they make people happy, sad, angry,etc. There are some other songs that have powerful meanings because they are written from the heart=)...
It doesn't matter if you are punk, emo, a rock star, strawberry(...jajaja), if you are a nerd or a silly person, there is music for all kinds of people and all tastes, and with one simple rythm , music will take you away...=)




No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...