pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tequila, Jalisco!

Hello0!
Today I will tell you about a great place I visited last summer with my family.

The place I'm going to tell you about has the name of the most popular Mexican drink: Tequila. This place is in the state of Jalisco.



Tequila is a small, lovely and peaceful town. It has a cathedral, a market, a park, and all the typical places of mexican towns, but the best places to visit in town are the Tequila factories. They are all around. In every store you go, they sell Tequila, and they invite you drinks everywhere, too. Of course, we had to drink it...we didn't want to seem impolite...jajajajaja






We visited one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen! : " La Cofradia", it's an old "hacienda" where they make tequila. There, the people who work in the factory explained us all the process to make Tequila, and it's not easy...




The view was great, with the "Agave" plants all around, wow! it was so beautiful...=)




In the "hacienda" ,there's a "Tequila museum" and it was very interesting. There they have some of the tools they use to cut the "agave"plants. There are also all kinds of bottles used for many years for the Tequila.




The Hosts gave us drinks of all kinds of tequila. They have also flavored tequila which was something new for us. Before we left, my dad bought a few bottles, which are the favorites in the parties, I must say...jajajaja



Tequila is an unforgettable place, and I'm sure I'll visit it again soon! =)




c ya next post!






1 comment:

sW33T♥z[[SoUR]] said...

That is were my granrdma lives.. im going on saturday.. i grew up there .. i know it like the back of my hand

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...