pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My favorite artist


Hello0o!

Today I will write about my favorite artist.

Her name is Rihanna and she is a singer of R&B. Her music has influences of Reggae, R&B and Dancehall.


Rihanna was born in a county in Barbados called St. Michael. When she was 16 years old, she released her first album: Music Of The Sun. The hit of this album was her single "Pon de Replay" which was in the position # 2 of the Billboard top 100 for three weeks. Months later she released her second album: A Girl Like Me. The first single was "SOS" , which jumped from place number 34 to place # 1 from the billboard top 100. This was a historic record. The other singles of this ablum were"unfaithful" and "Break It Off".


Her third and more popular album is: Good Girl gone Bad. This album has the song that made her more famous than she already was: "Umbrella". I think this is her best album. My favorite songs of this album are: "Umbrella", "Shut up and drive", " Good girl gone bad","Please don't stop the music"( this song has a fragment of "wanna be starting something", of micheal jackson.)



Chris Brown made a remix of Rihanna's song: "Umbrella". The name of this remix is : "Cinderella"( this is the first song of my blog...jijijijij), and it's my favorite.



I think I like Rihanna's music because it's fun, fresh and some lyrics are deep. I am Rihanna's #1 fan=)
C ya next post!

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...