pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Best Dance Academy

Hello0o0o0o0o0o!

I'll write about BDA( Best Dance Academy)

As you know, I love to dance and I've performed in 2 musicals. But we had some trouble with the producer, so our former choreographer made his own dance group, and my dancer friends and I went with him. Now we are part of BDA.

For many reasons I just couldn't go and rehearse with them, but now, that I have free time...I can dance!!!=) and that makes me REALLY HAPPY!

We're performing on May 10th, and I don't have a lot of time to catch up with the choreographies, but with a little help I will make it. We have lots of projects, but the best one is something called : New Band. It's like a dance contest by groups of 4. Of all the 25 dancers only 16 could make it to this project and I'm one of them. This contest can be seen on tv, and next week we're going to film the first episode. The first song of my group is: "mis ojos lloran por ti" , It's like a mix of hip hop an reggeaton, and I like it a lot. =)

c ya next post....=)

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...