pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

yei! Vacation!!!!!

Hello0o0o0o!

I've been absent for a while...but now I'll catch up with my writings...jajaja.
First of all I have to say that I've been very busy...jajajaja well, not so0o0o0o busy...but a little.
Now that we're finally on vacation, I have time to go out with my friends, with my family, go to the beach, relax or just sitting to watch tv. Because in a normal day I just can't do all this things,because of my job and the school, I find It impossible.

The best thing of vacaction is that I can wake up late!!!! jajaja yeeei! I can forget about my alarm clock! and believe me...it's annoying! jajajaja=) It's great because I love to sleep.

Another great thing about this vacation is the fair, I love to go there. I remember that a year ago I went there with some of my friends and we listened to a great group: Camila, and it was awesome! This year I want to go again, but I don't really know what artists are going to perform, so I'll have to find it out.

Well that's everything for today, I'll write about some of my vacation adventures later...=)


c ya.....

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...