pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Friday, March 21, 2008

Sushi!!!!

Hello0!

Today I will write about something delicious...jajaja



I've never been a fan of sushi, auntil today... jajaja=). This love story started a few months ago, when my mother ordered sushi. She was eating it with a very happy face, and I became curious. She gave me one roll and it was DELICIOUS! Since that day once every two weeks we ordered sushi for dinner...jajaja. Now I understand my mother and my friends who love to go and eat sushi on a buffet. And I make the same happy faces they do when they eat sushi jajajaja.



I got used to eat sushi from the Sai, but I felt I had to try other places. Last week I went to eat sushi with some of my friends, we went to Kurai. Let me tell you that it has NOTHING to do with the sushi of Sai. The sushi of kurai was salty and disgusting. I prefer Sai. really!

The next day I went to the buffet of Sai with my mom, and I enjoyed it a lot! Maybe because it's the flavor that I am used to, or maybe the place, I don't know, but I can say I am a fan of sushi! jajajajaja.
....hmmmm I am hungry...maybe I will order sushi.... jajaja


c ya next post!

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...