pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Monday, March 3, 2008

Running away...

Hello0!!!!!=)

Today I will write about the adventure my friends and I had last Friday.



First of all I have to say that we had free hours, that's why we went out from school...jajajaj=)



Greisly, Mara, Fatima, Ruth, Tere, Iris, Greysi, Gema and I wanted to go to the beach, but we had a problem... we were 9 girls with one car...jajajaja.


Fatima had to go to Naranjos( her hometown) so she quit from the adventure. While we were standing in the parking lot and thinking of what to do, Ruth called one friend who could take us to the beach. And so it was, Ruth, Mara and Greisly went in the car of Ruth's friend, while Tere, Gema, Greysi, Iris and I went in the car of Iris. The problem was that Ruth's friend was only giving us a ride to the beach, he wasn't staying there with us.



We arrived to the beach and each one of us bought a corn kob. Then we went to the seashore to take some pictures. We had a great time, as you can see.






When it was getting dark we had to go back to school, because we had class with teacher Prezas. I don't know how we did it but the eight of us fit in the car of Iris. We were so cramped, I could hardly breathe. Iris was driving, Greysi and Greisly were in front, Tere, Gema and Ruth were in the back, and Mara and I were siiting on their laps. We were singing and laughing all the way back. We had like our own party in the car... jajajaja It was really fun!


We arrived to class with no problems, but we were very tired...

Bye teacher

C ya next post.....=)







No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...