pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Saturday, March 8, 2008

My pet...

Hello0!

Today I will write about my pet. It's a French Poodle dog named : K-nuto. He is white and his ears are brown.

I first met him when he was two weeks old. He was a gift for a friend of my mother, from another friend who owned the mother of K-nuto. We went to pick him up and I took care of him while we were going to the new owner's house. I totally fell in love with him, but I knew he wasn't for me.



Weeks later my father arrived with a gift for me, it was a box. When I opened it I saw K-nuto inside! The friend of my mother couldn't have dogs in her house, so she gave it to us. From that day on, K-nuto and I became unseparable. He followed me everywhere, and I was very happy to have him with me. He grew up and now he is almost 6 years old.



He is very crazy, just like his mother( me) jajajaja. One day he gave a big scare, it was raining and he ran away. My family and I placed signs all over the neighborhood. Two days later someone called to tell us he had found K-nuto. We went to pick him up, he was a little bit hurt, but nothing serious=). Finally we had him back. That was a year ago, and now we have to be very carefull with him. He is part of our family!



C ya next post!

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...