pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Friday, March 21, 2008

Adventures at the fair

Hello0o0o0o!
Yesterday I went to the fair with some of my friends, and I had a great time.

Our arrival to the fair was supposed to be at 8pm, but as ussual, we were late, because we had to pick up some friends. We arrived al 9 pm...jajaja and some of our punctual friends were waiting for us. We were a lot of people, so that made the night more fun.




Two of my friends (Myrna, and Myrna) and I put some color extensions in our hair. Myrna and I chose the pink ones, and the other Myrna chose the blue ones. While we were doing that, the rest of our friends were looking for us...jajajaja





Then we went to the area where the games were. Two of my friends wanted to ride a game, but it was very crowded so they had to wait. While they were waiting, Victor, Myrna, Myrna, Willy and I, rode the marry-go-round. jajaja I felt like a kid again! but I have to admit it was fun.






At 11pm the group Belanova started to play, and my friends and I wanted to see them. But again! It was so crowded that we only listened to 3 songs and went back to the game area. After that Myrna and her boyfriend, Willy, Chava and I rode the Himalaya( That's my favorite game).



Then we left, because we were starving and we wanted to have dinner in any place but the fair. We went to eat tacos, and that was the end of my adventure at the fair.
c ya next post=)

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...