pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Monday, March 31, 2008

This Saturday

Hello0o0oo!
Today I will write about the things I did this weekend, I tried to enjoy it a lot, because tomorrow we will be back to school...=(
This weekend was full of fun, specially on Saturday. I woke up early and went to rehearse the choreography for new band. Then I ate sushi with my mom, which was delicious!

In the afternoon I had to clean the house because I was going to have a party with my dancer friends jajaja. My parents give me permission to have parties in my house because they trust me and because they prefer me to be here in my house, than in a club or something, because there is a lot of danger this days at night....=/



When Viko( which is like the organizer) arrived we went to buy some things, and when we came back two of our friends had already arrived. We prepared everything for a barbacue. It was fun because men were cooking...and ladies were just chatting! jajaja. Then more and more friends arrived. Our former choreographer Mike also came(and that was something we thought would not happen). We had a lot of fun and we prepared some electric lemonades which, I have to say, were awesome!=)


I had so much fun, my stomach hurt because I laughed a lot! jajajaja. We danced too, and Mike just couldn't believe we wanted to dance after all the rehearsals we have.



The party ended the next morning! Although I just slept like 3 hours, I want to have another party like this next weekend.In the photo at the right, my dancer friends and I at 6:30 a.m.....Ready for breakfast! =D





C ya next post!

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...