pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Friday, March 28, 2008

My favorite character

Hello0o0o0o!


To0day I will write about my favorite character. It is a lazy cat named Garfield.


This character was made by Jim Davis. The name Garfield was to honor his grandfather: James Garfield Davis. Garfield is a fat orange cat that lives with his owner Jon Arbuckle and a silly dog named Odie. At first Garfield was a comic, then a tv cartoon and now he's a movie artist.


I really don't know exactly when I started to be a fan of this cat, but I know that he's my favorite. I think I have a lot of things in common with him. He loves lasagna, and I love it too. He hates mondays and gets scared with spiders, and so do I! jajajaja. He also loves to sleep a lot, and... that's something I really like to do too =). Garfield's life is very simple, he sleeps a lot, eats a lot, watches tv, and goes back to sleep... jajaja that's why he's so lazy...


When I travel I try to look for things of Garfield and now I have a small collection. Some of that things are gifts from my friends. Also my agenda and this semester's notebook is about Garfield. The oldest thing I have of garfield is a little toy an aunt gave me when I was little, and It still works! jajajaja



Well that's everything for today, c ya next post!

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...