pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Monday, March 3, 2008

Personal experience...

Hello0!

Last week we had to write a composition about a personal experience, and here it is...


Last weekend I planned a party with some of my friends. We were going to celebrate Valentine's day( although it was a little delayed). We wanted to have a barbacue at my house, so I organized everything for the "party".


I cleaned the house and waited for my friends to arrive at 8pm, because we were going to buy everything(soda, food, snacks,etc). I waited and waited and waited, and they just didn't appear. They arrived until 10 pm, but by then I was starving.


We went to Wal-Mart to buy all the stuff we needed, but it was so late that we had to shop in a hurry. We divided in two groups and we were running all over the store. It was really fun, because the lights were almost off and we were screaming, running and laughing.


Finally we paid everything and went to my house to make the barbacue. I had an awesome time with my friends and I had a delicious dinner. So once again I can say late, but sure...jajaja

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...