pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Monday, February 25, 2008

Singer me???

Hello0!!

I'm here today to talk a little bit about my non- singing career... jajaja Well...I'll write about this because my teacher told me to.=)


First of all I have to say that I only sing in the shower, but I really enjoy doing it( not as I enjoy dancing, but I like to sing too)specially when I sing with my friends. My father's family are musicians, his mother and his oldest sister play the piano. My youngest aunt plays the guitar.My dad and his brother sing, and I have to say that they are good at it.



When I was in elementary school I had a friend that liked to dance too, and we used to make our "concerts"...jajaja we sang( we used playback of course...) and danced, and we invited all our friends to watch us in our performances. We had a lot of fun. Of course we wanted to be famous, sell many records and make concerts, but it was just a dream because the truth is we didn't have enough talent... so this was the end of my non-singing carrer.


I love to hear music, I love to dance it, and I try to sing it...jajaja but I must admit that's not what I'm good at, so as I said before I only sing in the shower, that way nobody can hear me...jajaja
c u next post!

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...