pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine's Day

Hello0!!


I'm here again to tell you my story of valentine's day! It was really awesome.

First of all, my friends and I made the" Secret Friend" exchange. I had to buy a gift to Martha, which was really good, because I know her very well...=)
Everydar Since February 1st, we had to give a small secret gift to our friend, like a candy or something small. It was fun, because sometimes we said out loud: "Hey secret friend...I'm going out of the classroom, you can put my gift now..." jajaja.


Today was the great day to know who was our secret friend.We went to have lunch at conni pizza, and there we were going to make the exchange. I had a great surprise when I saw martha with my gift. She was my Secret Friend, and I was Her secret Friend too!

Then we went back to the party of our school, it wasn't as fun as the last years, but it was not so bad=). I arrived home early, and I went out with two friends of mine: Erick( who sometimes posts me) and Laura.We went to gaelic and had a great time. I had a great valentine's day with almost all my friends, hope to see soon the ones that I didn't see today.

well I think that's everything for today because I want to sleep...jijijiji

see you next post.=)

1 comment:

Baxter said...

so what up gorda just leaving a comment... why don´t you organize your blog jajaja because its really confused... your blog is cool :D and it would be cooler if my pic were on it. I dunno what else can I say mmmmm ok u r cool and u already know ok see u and take care.. :D by the way the topic means Lulu with me but i wrote it in french because some friends from quebec checked the blog and they tell me u r beautiful.

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...