pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Superstitions


Hello... I will talk...ejem, write... a little bit about superstitions...

Number 13, black cats, mirrors, etc.

Wo0ow! I didn't consider myself superstitiuos until I began to think about all the things that are superstitions, and I know more than I could Imagine....jajaja. So maybe I'm a little superstitious, maybe normal...

For example, I wouldn't like to break a mirror( well I don't think of anyone who'd like to break one..) but just in case, because they say I would have bad luck during seven years.

I have also heard that if you spill salt on the table, you will have bad luck, unless you throw a pinch over your left shoulder. And about the black cat thing... It is not my favorite animal, but I don't mind if I see one.

There's another one! If 13 people sit down at a table to eat, one of them will die before the year is over.( Imagine... If it's New year's dinner....jajaja)

And talking about number 13, I've heard that in Hotels and hospitals, there is no room number 13...and something funny I read on Internet: In Florence, Italy, the house between 12 and 14 is adressed as 12 and a half. They say it's also bad luck to open an umbrella inside the house.


My family and I have a friend, she is Cuban. Many things that I know about superstitions come from her. She always tells me stories about the fear that something bad may happen.


I hate to admit it, but yes, I'm a superstitious girl, just in case...( I need to protect myself) =)


No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...