pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Monday, February 4, 2008

The best Dance Academy @ carnival=)



Hello!


This weekend was very fun! I went to the carnival with all my dancer friends, I had a grat time!







First I walked with the group( comparsa) of the kids, of the dance academy that I belong to. They are great dancers with lots of energy!! I was really impresed because they danced all the way long!




Then When the kids finished the route, I went to look for my friends thet were the grup 67 . They are the BEST dancers!



I had a great time walking and dancing with them. Well, like I always do...=)! This time I couldn't dance with them=( because when they were rehearsing for the carnival, I was at school... but next time We'll dance together=)!
This is a little piece pof my experience at the carnival, hope you like it...

1 comment:

jazzman58 said...

Lulu,
I like your writing style but how come you don't write that often? Everybody said this was a good idea but I don't see everybody that enthusiastic when it comes to writing. I'm so sorry to tell you this but if at the end I don't see you've written enough you'll have to attend the SAC for 15 hours. Hope this is clear to you.

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...