pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Paerson Course @ Victoria City

Hello...I was a little bit away from here, this week was very exhausting, We had exams, translations, and a lot of work (from my job).But now I'm here to write about it all.


Lasr friday I went to Victoria City, with my co-workers. We left at 5:30 am. And I had to wake up at 4:00 am! My friends and I had to go at the back of the bus because, as ussual, we were the last ones to get into the bus. We wanted some stuff from OXXO and we wasted a lot of time waiting for a friend.



I always feel sick when I travel in bus at the back of it. So you will undestand the fisrt part of the trip was not so fun.






Later on we arrived to Victoria City.We went to a Pearson Course. First some students made a little roleplay. It was like an example of the things we can do with our students. And then the we had a conference with the Author of the book that we use with our students: Mario Herrera.


He is a very experienced teacher. He has traveled all around the world, teaching teachers, in places such as Egypt, Alaska, Comombia, Peru, and many other places. He made the course so fun, that I forgot I was at work.The course was about our new books. They taught us how to use them correctly and to get the most out of them. We took some pictures with him and I got one of my books signed by him. It was really interesting.




When the course finished, My friends and I went to "explore" the city, we took some pictures in a park near the hotel. While we were waiting for the rest of our co-workers to get some metarial we were given at the course.






We left Victoria City at 3:00pm and we stopped at Zaragoza to have lunch.

We had a funny experience there because one of the teachers threw into the trash a bag that contained some make up of another teacher, and when we left Zaragoza and were on the road, she asked the bus driver to go back. So we had to go back and look for the bag she had thrown into the trashcan! Thankfully we found it because the owner of the makeupbag was getting mad!!!!




We arrived to Tampico at 6:30 pm, this was the end of our trip.

No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...