pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Friday, February 15, 2008

My hobby....

Hello0o0o0o again=)

Today I'm here to talk about my favorite hobby...
It is Dancing!...as you can see... hehehe...

Well Dancing is not just to listen to music and move..NO0O0O0O! Dancing is more than that! Dancing is expressing yourself with your body, it's the movements involved in the music, it's the hidden language of your soul( that sounded very poetic...), and for me it's the greatest passion ever.

I've danced since I have sense of reason, and it's something I really enjoy. The best experiences I've ever had dancing, were in the two musicals I was in( Viva voz Ed. Es, and Viva voz 5: Geminis). I entered there for my brother( who is a dancer too, I forgot to mention that in the last post...jijijij)


The firts days I felt that I wasn't going to make it all up to the musical, because of the time, the rehearsals, etc. but I decided to go ahead. It was the best choice, because I experienced something I've never experienced before: Dancing in at a stage. It's the best thing you can ever feel, listening to the music, hearing and seeing all your family and friends that are there just to watch you. And It's all up to you. To make it right or to run away...

When I'm sad or angy, I dance , and all my problems go away. I once read something about that: Next time you're mad, try dancing out your anger. It makes you feel better=)...

So now you know where my passion is:...It's all in a dance floor....=)


"Electric youth"---Viva voz 5: Geminis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eApxCiwQUis



No comments:

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...