pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Friday, February 15, 2008

My family

Hello0... I'me here to talk a little bit about my family...=)

I live in Tampico Tamaulipas Mexico...with my family...( jajaja really???)






My Father: Oscar Luis Alcocer Lartigue, he has his own business of waterproofing( I really don't know well if this is the correct word...). My father is very cool and fun. I love him very much because he supports me always and he takes care of his family a lot.



My mother: Maria de Lourdes Guzmán Garza, she is an English teacher. She works at the Instituto Anglo Mexicano( elementary). My mother is very supportive with me, she is like my best friend, she's always doing things to make us happy.








My Sister: Maria de los Angeles Alcocer Guzmán. She is 8 ( almost 9 ) years old. She's like me in a small presentation...jajaja. I love her very much! I remember that when I was her age, I wanted so badly to have a sister or brother to play with, so when she was born I was really happy. I know that even if she doesn't understand my problems very well, she will always be there supporting me like the sister she is.



My brother: Jesus Ismael Esqueda Gutierrez.....well, he's not my brother of blood, ( as you can see in the last names...) but for me he's my REAL brother. I can't talk about my family and not mentioning him. My parents love him too.He is the best friend I've ever had. I love him so much! I met him when I went to get my job, and after that day we were almost inseparable. He's always there for me when I need him, he takes care of me and the most important thing, he understands me a lot, like a real brother... Ande he knows I'll be here for him always...=)



c ya next post =)

2 comments:

Dragonpme said...

I LOVE YOU SISTER.... :) jesus

Unknown said...

Hola, de casualidad he entrado a tu blog y me da mucho gusto saber de tus padres, soy un viejo amigo de ellos, mi nombre es Armando Frías, si puedes saludamelos mucho, yo sigo en Monterrey, mi correo es frysa@att.net.mx , por si me pudiesen escribir, gracias

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...