pink heart with wings
°•·.·´¯`·.·• °DaNcE FiRsT. ThInK LaTeR, It's The NaTuRal OrDeR... ° •·.·´¯`·.·• °

~Samuel Beckett

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My first task =)

Hell0!

Well, I'll write about this weekend... On Friday I was so tired that I had NO energy to go out. Because in the morning(8am) I went to a course at the UPN( about my work). This course ended almost at 2 pm. I had a quick lunch and went to school, where I stayed until 9 pm, so you will understand why I was exhausted.


On Saturday Night I went out with some of my friends from a musical I was in, we went to peter piper pizza(we felt weird because we were sorrounded by kids, but it was fun)





Then, we had dinner and went to the house of a friend.


When I hang out with them it's always an adventure, I always have something to comment. For example broken cars( this weekend's case), no money, flat tires,lost friends, etc... It's always fun , we have a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please dont stop the chicher eaeaea, jajajaaja i laughed a little in the part you mention you were in a musical, jajaj i imaginee... uat school musical or something like that, well i just wanna let you know we ought to be strong no matter what =.=' ajjajaja i guess i haven´t learned my lesson but .... *whis... trust me i'm more clever than you think, well, more than what EVERYBODY think.... jajajaj i hope xD....

wellllll just wanna let you know i vist your blog =) =D post mi back cuz'

erick said...

aaaaaa i couldn't find where to stop your blog music! and it was really annoying hahe because for some reason it was playing the s.o.s. song and at the same time please dont stop the music ! xD so it was so confusing and it stressed me haha, it was like double bass and double lyrics and double nts nts nts (8) haha.. ok whatver xD

here's better no music :) now i can hear to the song i was listening in my itunes.

heyy :) how wonderfull 2 hear that u have a great time every night you go out with your friends, it happens the same to me, i just call "patoaventuras" haha and i always say that everyday i have a "perra patoaventura" xD sorry 4 the expression but i couldnt find a better way to express myself xD and my madness.

hey saturday ! 2night i got home and u were offline, probably asleep already, but i promise i'll call you or msg you 2day and we'll come up with the night out ok? promise ;) pinky promise haha omg i havent shown you the pinky promise emoticons haha xD remind me of them someday girl ;)

ok i have 2 get some sleep ! its @#$%& 5am !!!!

have a nice life :) haha like if i'll never see you again, yeah right ^^ just kidding

have a nice day :) that's more like it ;)

daaarn ! i cant remember my password and without it i cant publish my comment ! omg im going to loose it :( think erick think mmm

yey ! done haha i had to re establish my password because i just couldnt remember it xD hope it doesnt happen again ^^

ciao bambina !

Great dancers are not great because of thier technique, they are great because of thier passion...